I'd like to say I was really graceful about it, but while 98% of me recognized the housing miracle that dropped in my lap, the other 2% didn't wanna. It was last minute, and I like a lot of time to mentally prepare for things like this.
Change, no matter if it's exactly what we're asking for or not, often has an underlying discomfort to it. It could just take a second to adjust, but usually it's a process. I'm sensitive, so when I get overwhelmed, I tend to want to hide. It's not a pattern that works so well for me in NYC. But at a certain point, whatever.
I was talking to a friend last night, coming home from my meditation class, about the vague feeling we have right now. Things are ending, and they seem like positive shifts. But where we are going? Not so clear. But the general feeling is one of welcoming the change. She likened it to the liquification process of a caterpillar in the chrysalis. I'm moving through this change slightly more gracefully. Maybe.
So what's next? I'm going to unpack my boxes. I'm going to meditate on my grounding cord. I'm going to take my kid to the dentist. I'm going to put intention into my newly-cleared citrine on the windowsill and tuck them around the house. Basically, I'm going to do the work I know I need to do. Because all the outside stuff comes from getting really clear on the inside stuff.
Yours in the unfolding,